Even if you take good care of your teeth, it isn’t easy to keep them in top condition. Everything from accidents to aging can cause dental damage. Fortunately, restorative dentistry in Searcy can make your smile as good as new – or maybe even better.
Our restorative dental care:
- Gives you a more attractive, confident smile
- Allows you to eat any food you’d like
- Replaces missing teeth
- Saves endangered teeth
- Stops further damage from occurring
If you have teeth that need to be repaired, call Searcy Family Dental at 501-299-9117.
Fix Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether you broke your tooth or had a cavity turn into an infection, Dr. Joseph Barker can end your discomfort and fix your problem with:
- Tooth Fillings – We repair cavities with tooth-colored composite fillings that won’t stand out in your smile the way metal fillings can.
- Root Canals – You can lose your tooth to an infection if it’s left untreated. However, we can usually save the tooth with a root canal procedure.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair everything from a bad cavity to a broken tooth.
Enjoy Many Tooth Replacement Options
It doesn’t matter if you need to replace one tooth or every tooth in your mouth. At our office we offer many tooth replacement options, including:
- Dental Bridges – We can use a bridge to replace a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. We secure it by anchoring it to crowns. The crowns can be placed on your teeth or on dental implants. Using implants avoids the need to alter healthy teeth.
- Dental Implants – Depending on the type of dental restoration used, implants can replace one tooth or all of your teeth.
- Dentures – We keep the quality control for dentures in-house by making them in our own dental lab.
If you need restorative dentistry in Searcy, call 501-299-9117.