If you miss routine dental care like a cleaning, it’s generally not a big deal to reschedule it. That’s not a good option for situations like a broken tooth. Delaying care in those cases can result in even more serious problems – while keeping you in pain. We want you to be able to get emergency dental care in Searcy right away. We reserve a block of time in our schedule, so it’s possible for you to see us ASAP.
If you’ve experienced a dental emergency, you’ll appreciate:
- Restorative dentistry to address situations from an infected tooth to a broken one
- A caring team who can keep you calm, even in emergencies
- Laughing gas to make it easier for you to relax
- Comfort amenities like blankets
If you need urgent dental assistance in Searcy, Newport, or another nearby community, call Searcy Family Dental at 501-299-9117.
Restorative Dental Care Relieves Your Pain
We have a restorative dentistry procedure to address almost every common dental emergency, including toothaches. You may find relief with:
- Root Canals – During this procedure, Dr. Joseph Barker removes infection from the center of your tooth to get you out of pain and keep the tooth intact.
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is causing pain, we’ll repair it with a filling.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is our restoration of choice for larger cavities. It can repair other damage too, including a cracked or broken tooth.
- Tooth Extractions – In some cases, the best way to relieve your pain and prevent more extensive damage is to remove a tooth.
Get Fast Repair for Damaged Dentures
We design and manufacture dentures in our office instead of outsourcing the work to an outside dental lab. This allows us to create replacement teeth that perfectly suit your smile – and to offer a quick repair service if you damage your dentures. We know it can be pretty traumatic to go without your teeth; with our fast repair, you won’t have to.
Need emergency dental care in Searcy? Call us right away at 501-299-9117.