Many people focus on the form of their teeth, how they look. But nothing is more important than the function. If you have lost or damaged teeth, you may have trouble with even basic activities like speaking or eating. Dental damage hurts your overall health too by making it tough to chew and enjoy healthy foods. Restorative dental care in Searcy will get you back on track!
We offer restorative procedures to:
- Repair cavities both large and small
- Save teeth threatened by infection
- Mend cracks and breaks to keep your tooth structure intact
- Fill gaps left in your smile by missing teeth
If you’re ready to restore your smile’s appearance and function, call 501-299-9117.
Address Your Smile Issues With Restorative Dentistry
Whether you just damaged a tooth or have been living with the effects of damage for a long time, we can help you with restorative dentistry procedures like:
- Root Canal Therapy – If your tooth is infected, it’s important to remove the infection ASAP. Doing so saves your tooth and keeps infection from spreading.
- Dental Fillings – Our fillings are made of tooth-colored composite, not metal, so they’ll blend in easily with the rest of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is an incredibly versatile dental restoration that can fix everything from a cracked tooth to a large cavity.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations mend “in-between” cavities that are too big to repair with a filling but not really large enough for a crown.
Replace Missing Teeth to Eat in Comfort Again
Nothing restricts your ability to enjoy meals like missing teeth. Without teeth, you can’t bite into food like you used to. Get your bite back with our tooth replacement options:
- Dental Bridges – You can replace one tooth or several teeth with a bridge. Choose a traditional fixed bridge or one supported by dental implants.
- Dental Implants – Combined with other dental restorations, implants look, feel, and function almost exactly like your natural teeth.
- Dentures – We manufacture dentures on-site in our own dental lab. This ensures you get the smile you want and allows us to offer quick repair.
If you need restorative dental care in Searcy, call 501-299-9117.