If you keep air in your tires, you’re less likely to get a flat tire. In the same way, it’s simpler to stop a cavity than to repair one. Preventing problems is always easier and less expensive than fixing them. That’s why we put so much importance on general dentistry in Searcy. Services like dental cleanings and exams will:
- Keep your teeth healthy throughout your life
- Prevent cavities and gum disease
- Help you enjoy an attractive smile
- Improve your overall health
To schedule an exam or other general dental care, call 501-299-9117.
General Dental Services Stop All Kinds of Damage
Though it’s pretty simple to repair a single cavity with restorative dentistry like a filling or crown, a mouth full of cavities can wreck your smile. We do our best to prevent them, along with other dental threats, from gum disease to mouth injuries. Ask us about:
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens your tooth enamel, giving you a better defense against decay. We recommend this quick and painless treatment for children and for some adults too.
- Dental Sealants – We apply very thin layers of plastic to hard-to-clean areas like back teeth. They provide an additional layer of protection against cavities.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can provide you with athletic mouthguards to keep your teeth safe during sports. With a custom fit, they’ll protect your smile better than mouthguards purchased at a store. We make mouthguards to prevent teeth grinding too.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find signs of gum disease, we’ll give you a deep cleaning treatment to remove infection and return your gums to health.
Join Our Dental Healthcare Club for Savings
We never want payment to stand in the way of your dental health! If concern over finances causes you to skip exams and other general dental care, you could end up with costly problems. You may want to consider our Dental Healthcare Club. For a small monthly fee, you’ll receive a dental exam and routine cleaning, complete with fluoride, every six months. In addition, X-rays and emergency exams are free, and you’ll enjoy a 15 percent discount on all other services.
To see us for general dentistry in Searcy, call 501-299-9117.