Joseph Barker: Tooth whitening is another great way to improve someone's smile. We may not be changing the shape, or size, or anything like that of their teeth, but we're changing the color. Everyone wants a whiter smile, a brighter smile. The agents that we use, we use special trays that we make here in the office. We use a whitening material that is much more concentrated and better suited for whitening of the teeth. The things that you buy over the counter, because of FDA regulations, there's only a slight bit of that material in there that can actually whiten your teeth, and it takes a long, long time. So, we're able to do it faster with our material, and we're also able to do it in such a way it's going to get a much better result.
Our professional teeth whitening will:
- Boost your confidence in social settings and business settings too
- Work better than products you purchase in stores
- Allow you to whiten whenever you want
- Give you a younger-looking smile
Get Whiter Results With Professional Teeth Whitening
If you’ve used drugstore products, your teeth whitening results have probably been pretty inconsistent. That’s because those products contain differing amounts of active whitening ingredients. Over-the-counter products aren’t as effective as professional teeth whitening treatments because they contain lower concentrations of ingredients that remove staining.
At our office, we provide you with professional-strength bleaching gel and custom-made whitening trays for you to use in the privacy of your own home. In addition to their effectiveness, our teeth whitening products allow you to whiten when it’s most convenient for you. Our whitening trays also make it easier for you to get full coverage and help avoid sensitivity. The incremental nature of home teeth whitening allows you to determine just how bright you want your smile to be too.
Further Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your smile is nice and white, you may be interested in some of our other cosmetic dentistry services. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – One of our most versatile cosmetic dental treatments, veneers can modify the shape, size, and color of your teeth.
- Dental Bonding – This treatment to cover minor flaws can usually be completed in just one visit to our office.
- Teeth Contouring – A contouring treatment can correct an uneven edge, an overly pointy tooth, or similar imperfections.
If you’re interested in teeth whitening in Searcy, call 501-299-9117.