A healthy smile is often a beautiful smile. Disease-free teeth and gums look better than those with dental issues. However, some smiles need extra help to look great. That’s where cosmetic dentistry in Searcy comes in. We offer a variety of procedures to address problems ranging from crooked teeth to stained ones.
You’ll find cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Whiten dingy teeth
- Cover smile flaws like chips and gaps
- Get crooked teeth into the proper alignment
- Modify the shape of teeth for a perfectly even smile
To get a beautiful smile, call 501-299-9117 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Joseph Barker. He’ll help you determine which cosmetic treatments are right for your smile.
Straighten Your Teeth With Orthodontic Treatment
It’s hard to feel good about your smile if your teeth are crooked. Not only that, but crooked teeth can lead to TMJ disorders and other problems associated with a bad bite. Plus a misaligned smile makes it hard to care properly for your teeth. You can straighten your teeth with ClearCorrect orthodontics, a series of clear aligners that won’t stand out in your smile like metal braces.
Conceal Imperfections With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
We offer two cosmetic dental treatments to cover flaws like stains, chips, gaps, and worn teeth. Depending on the severity of your flaws and your budget, among other factors, you can select:
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Joseph Barker will apply thin custom-made “shells” of toothlike material to the front surfaces of your teeth for this versatile treatment. Veneers can change the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Barker will apply composite resin directly to your teeth to hide smile issues. Bonding is more affordable than veneers but won’t last as long.
Make Subtle Changes With Teeth Whitening & Teeth Contouring
Your smile may need no more than a small change for a big improvement. If you want to make an impression with a whiter smile, we offer take-home teeth whitening treatments. If you’re bothered by a pointy tooth, uneven edges, or similar issues with the shape of your teeth, a teeth contouring treatment will give you a smile that looks uniform and even.
Let us show you how cosmetic dentistry in Searcy can improve your smile! Call 501-299-9117 for an appointment. We also see patients from Newport and other areas nearby.